I love this picture of Bridge(look at all her hair... time to chop it off!)
Coloring
ColoringWe had a great Easter and hope everyone else did too!! I didn't take any pictures on Easter ... Bad me. We had an egg hunt in the morning. According to Caylee "the silly Easter Bunny Man left 2 eggs on the couch" They found their baskets and ate too much candy! Then we went to my moms for lunch that was super good! I did have a potato pealing contest with my Mom. We pealed 20 Lbs in 8 minutes. Amazing how fast you can get things done when you wanna win! and of course I won!! Despite her efforts to foil the competition. The girls were wiped out by dinner time and napped and napped! Ahhh relaxing time!!


1 comment:
Yay you all colored eggs. I'm glad that you all had a good Easter!
Post a Comment