Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dough!

Saturday I baked 2 pies and attempted to make homemade pretzels (still working on the right recipe) Caylee likes to help with the baking and didn't want to be done when it was time to clean up so I made her some Salt Dough (1 cup flour 1/2 cup salt and 1/2 cup water ...mix..) and she LOVED it! She pulled on my sleeve and said "come here and give me a hug, I'm so happy". IT WAS ADORABLE! She had a blast playing and creating with this dough!





This is her cookie monster. Its hard to see in the picture but he had hands eyes a mouth and nose. She did a really good job and all on her own!! She is really creative!


Bridge waiting oh so patiently!

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

I love Caylee's cookie monster! Way cute! She is so cute rolling out the dough!

Your post is like a Fry's ad...lol