
So far this is my best steal! I was so excited to snag it. I'm sure most of you have heard from me about this but hey why not let a few others know!!!!
Yesterday before the Sales at Frys reset I picked up another 4 pack of toilet paper and 1 soft soap for $0.34! Exciting!
I also grabbed one more box of Kellogg's cereal for a total of $0.67
Did you know Fry's gives you $0.05 for every bag you bring to use? BYOB Coupon! and right now if you go to Frysfood.com you can create a bag and then get a free fry's reusable tote! $0.99 value not much but I like the fry's reusable bags the best! Large handles and hold way more then a regular bag! Plus every time you use it you get $0.05 off your bill. Hey that 5 cents adds up with coupons and sale prices.
Excluding the above items I managed to buy all our grocery's this week for $52 and some change. 8 dinners with leftovers, my lunches, the girls lunches and snacks and drinks! My budget amount is $80 so I have room to stock up on deals when they are on sale but this week I came in very low. It makes me sad to think of all the times I made my grocery list at the store while shopping man those days of $120 plus a week on grocery's are so far behind me and Never coming back!
Also today at Baskin Robins you can get $0.31 scoop of ice cream up to 3 scoops per person! from 5-10!
Get used to it people I'm addicted to good deals like I told Mindy its better then being addicted to Crack right?!?!?! so you all are going to have to hear all about it now!! and to my family, I apologize now because your my family so your stuck with me so you will be hearing more about this then you care too! Sorry in advance!
No comments:
Post a Comment