Shopping!
Looks like she if filing her nails with a leveler!Caylee got to spend the night at Grandma's house last night! (Her most favorite thing to do ... go to grandmas) Today my mom took her to a place called Toy Land. I'm not having any luck finding it on line but I guess its on the Warner Elliot Loop. They are there As We Speak and these are a few pictures she just sent me! Super Cute! If anyone is up for a play date there let me know! They are open from 9:30 to 2 and its $8.00 each and they can play as much as they want. Sounds like they have little house and buildings dress up and a bounce house! (great little kid energy outlet).
Update: It is called Toy Town Playcenter Here is the link! Seriously if anyone wants to do a play date there let me know! http://aztoytown.com/Home_Page.html

1 comment:
That was a blast!! I only hit my head three times going into the little buildings. :) Thanks, Caylee for a fun day!! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment