Caylee had her first School Field Trip on Friday (10/7/11). They got to see a play and have a picnic lunch in the field. I got to go along as a "mommy helper"!! I didn't get many pictures because I was pretty busy counting and counting and counting again to make sure we had 20 kids!

Ready to go!!! This was Caylee's first Field Trip and First time on a school bus! She was so excited!
It was a double first for most of the kids in her class. I think the best part of the whole trip was when the bus made the first turn and all the kids practically feel out of their seats!!! They let out a big WOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!! All the teachers and mommy helpers couldn't help but laugh at their joy!
I am so glad I got to go with to experience this with them!!
On the way back to School!
No comments:
Post a Comment