
Here I am at 32 weeks! (I swear I thought I was smiling!) Only 8 more weeks to go! I can't believe there are only a few more weeks to go! I can't wait to meet her!
The other night (Tuesday 10/18) Sister 3 had the hiccups! It was AWESOME! She had them for about 5 minutes! They were pretty strong and you could see her move through my belly. During and again after she had them she moved around a ton trying to get comfortable again! It was so neat to watch!
I think she is laying sideways. The hiccups kind of gave away her position! You could tell where her chest was from the hiccups movement (it was seriously strong). I think her head is to the right laying across my belly and her feet on my left. I thought before she was head down but right now she is defiantly laying sideways!!
The Count Down:
56 More Days!
53 More Days until my guess of when she is coming!!
49 More Days until Adrian's guess of when she is coming!!
37 More Working Days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment