
Bridget had her first hair cut this past Saturday. Finally! Caylee had 5 or 6 by this age! Bridget's hair wasn't really long it just was straggly in the back and the front had some random pieces that would get in her eyes. I decided it would be best to cut it all around so its close to one length and it can grow out healthy now! Hopefully soon she will have longer hair but for now its nice and short and out of her eyes. Best of all it looks healthy finally!!!!!
All Done. Its kind of close and her hair is still wet so it looks shorter then it is.
Saturday we had our first experience with the Ice Cream Man. Although I think the ice cream man can be traumatizing ....like when your little and you run in to get your pink miss. piggy wallet and the ice cream lady says she will come back and is going to finish the street and never comes back and you wait and wait and wait out side thinking she will come back and she never does... oh ya this is about the girls.... anyway..... Adrian heard the Ice Cream truck outside Saturday morning so we put the girls in the wagon and ran across the street! Caylee picked out her own and she went for the Ninja Turtle! Although she didn't think the bubble gum eyes were such a great idea she liked all the "green parts". Bridget shared with me an ice cream Sunday treat and Adrian got one of those red white and blue Popsicles that the girls pretty much ate since he was "sharing" with them later that afternoon! It was a successful Ice Cream Man Run In! Hopefully they stay that way and I have already warned Adrian that we need to keep $5 in the house at all times because I remember being little and my parents always find a couple ones or some change and letting us get this treat! It was always so exciting.... its so fun to remember how things made you feel when you were little then turn around and watch your kids experience them! Fun times!! Being a mom ROCKS!
3 comments:
Sorry you were traumitized!! I never knew. :) MOM
ahh she is just making it up!! :) Mean ice cream lady, I remember her saying she was going to come back and never did! We have creepy ice cream trucks out here.... Zane will have to be at your house to experience the ice cream truck! :) Yeah Bridget got a hair cut!!!
Wow that bad??? Yeah the ice cream man in Copa plays Christmas songs now explain that one? I just love the pictures of Bridget getting her hair cut. Wish I could get Ruth to sit still for that long...lol
Post a Comment