Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have the BEST job in the world



Seriously I have the BEST job ever. Being the mom to these two loving girls. Our girls just love each other and they play together all the time. Sure its not always rosy and they get mad and take each others toys but for the most part they get a long so well. Caylee is such a WONDERFUL big sister. She cares so much about Bridget. Always holding her hand and talking to her and encouraging her. Bridget just soaks it all up. Lately Caylee has been walking around the house holding Bridget's hand. Caylee pretends to be the mom and calls Bridget her Honey then she will say I'm the mom and Bridget's my Honey (can you guess what I call them...) and your my Honey too. Adorable. I got these pictures this morning when we were leaving the house and then walking up to day care. I had to sneak the camera so they didn't see it!