Do you use coupons? I never did until recently. I figured it wasn't worth the time to clip them and remembering to take them to the store but I was way wrong!!! I'm slowing figuring this whole how to be a housewife thing out. I figured out I like to cook dinner and its not that hard to do! That you can make a meat loaf without actually touching the meat and that you can eat yummy food without spending a ton of money! I found a web-site I think I should share! Its moneysavingmom.com This lady gets some help with it but has all kinds of links to coupons and some other great deals. Some of the stores aren't around here and some of the ads are different but the coupons are all good!
The whole point to this post is I found a great coupon for TARGET, I didn't know they even took coupons until now (although I'm not sure if they take manufacture coupons too or just target coupons (like Costco does)). Anyway go to this link. http://www.organicgrocerydeals.com/forums/view.php?pg=coupon_generator
Put in the number of coupons in the box for the ones you want to print. Your supposed to only be able to print 2 per computer but I printed them 4 times. The applesauce and the goldfish were the good deals for us. A buck off each! That's like $0.79 for goldfish and about the same for Mott's individual cups of applesauce (the girls eat these with their lunch almost everyday).
Im excited about the money were saving with the good deals were finding and the coupons were clipping i just had to share.
1 comment:
Yay!! Coupons are the best!!
Post a Comment