
Here are Bridget's One Year Pictures. She had her check up last week and she is doing great. She can now eat egg and Caylee is very excited about that! Caylee loves eggs like no other and always gets upset when she can't give Bridget some of hers. Bridget loves eggs too! This past weekend we made Egg Salad and Scrambled Eggs and I think Bridget ate just about as much as Caylee did!! Guess we will always have a go to food to get them to eat something for dinner! She now weighs 20 LB and is 31 inches tall! She is getting big! Now she is 98% for her height and 30% for her weight which her Doctor was happy about that improvement from her last appointment. Not that she was worried about her low weight but just glad that she is gaining steadily. She also is on regular milk now! Which is great because its WAY cheaper then formula! Its a good thing milk is always on sale between the four of us we go through about 5 gallons a week now!
3 comments:
K that is a ton of milk. We go though a lot too... I usually buy 2 gallons!! So maybe not. Anywho. I cant believe how cute those pics are looks like she cooperated well!!
I just love the 1st pic so much! Way cute! WOW that is a lot of milk girl!
What an adorable little girl!!! Happy Birthday Bridget!! I love looking at your pictures of your girls! Love Aunt Cindy
Post a Comment