Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cookies!!!!

Caylee and I decided to make some Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies (Bridget was napping and Caylee wouldn't go for a nap so why not give her sugar .... right?)

Bad mommy letting her eat cookie dough right of the spoon!!!

But who could resist a face like that? She is was to cute and yep she pretty much gets whatever she wants!


The after effects of her eating the cookie dough. Bouncing on the couch (didn't your mother ever tell you not to jump on the furniture? ..... ummm nope .. what fun would that be!!!)

My sweet cookie dough-ed mouth Caylee!

By the way we used the Betty Crocker Ultimate Chocolate Chip recipe and wouldn't you know it, it really is the ultimate! So if you need a good recipe look it up on Betty Crocker's Web-Site.

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Looks like you girls had fun! I can not wait for that!!! I just love the last picture of you and Caylee...her smile is priceless!