Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quiet = Trouble




So as a mom you learn pretty darn quick that quietness which was once something to enjoy is now something that makes you worry. Its never good when you have 2 girls in the backyard loud as can be! Screaming and playing, riding the tricycle and drawing with chalk suddenly go quiet. I realize there is no noise from the backyard and I tip top through the kitchen to see what I can see before being discovered. Here is what I saw! These two little girls picking up rocks and throwing them at the wall! Trying to hit the fence each time. It was very interesting to eavesdrop on this conversation! Caylee and Bridget would both let out a little sigh if they didn't hit the wall and a oh ya if they did! Thankfully the rock throwing didn't turn on each other although I'm sure some day that will come!

No comments: