Let me paint you a picture! Last night we were all in the living room... Bridget was off playing with her stroller, Caylee drawing on her board, Adrian and I are sitting on the couch watching TV. Its pretty quiet everyone is just independently content. When all of the sudden Caylee EXCLAIMS "OH MY GOODNESS I DREW A HEART" Complete with her hand over her mouth out of pure shock! I took a picture of her proud moment. The heart in case you can't tell like a mommy can tell is the closest one to her finger, bottom drawing. She was drawing circles (as you can see) and accidentally produced a heart! She shocked herself at just how darn good she was! She was so proud (as was I) and wanted a picture taken so we could send it to Grandma! Man it was such an adorable moment. You know one of those moments that makes you look around the room and realize just how wonderfully happy you are and how perfect our family is for us, how happy each one of us are and how truly fulfilled we are. I just love the moments that shine that light on whats important. This Picture isn't the best I had to use my cell phone. For some reason my camera won't unload any pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment