Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Walk Much?!?! YEP!

So my little baby is growing up! Bridget decided she wants to walk! Sunday November 30th she took her first steps on her own! She was already doing a ton of standing and letting go but now she is stepping! When we were taking her picture my mom let go of her so she would stand and she turned to her and took 2 steps! After that there was no stopping her! She will go up to something hold on pull herself up turn facing out and then give it ago! I think the most so far is 4 steps! She will be walking on her own all over the place in no time! Its so amazing to see her grow up so fast. I wasn't expecting her to walk or even show interest in taking steps until at least February because Caylee was 13 months before she wanted to walk! I guess what they say is true all kids are different! Its not too soon she is still my baby but I can't wait for her to be walking all over the place!!

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Wow I can not believe that she is walking already!!! YAY Bridget!