Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree


Caylee's ornament this year is a chicken that plays the chicken dance song. Here she is dancing after she just put it on the tree.

This is Bridget putting her ornament up
Decorating

The final product.
I will get more pictures of the house up soon! We just moved and I have a few more things to get done first!

We decided to get a real tree this year! We went tree shopping one day and came home with nothing because all the trees were at least 85 dollars. Adrian found this steal on Saturday for 40 bucks! The girls and I had lots of fun decorating it!

2 comments:

Stoddard's said...

i didn't know you moved!? where! Vie has the toy chicken that does the song and she is scared of it, she just cries and cries!

The Olson Family said...

Oh what a beautiful Tree!!