Tuesday, May 8, 2012

February 2012

Brooke after her bath!

Awwww


This was Bridget on her 4th Birthday!  I picked up some flowers for her and decorated her bedroom door before she got up for the day!  She felt really special!  I made her heart shaped pancakes for her special day!  I think this is a tradition I will keep going with for the girls!  Something special about getting flowers!



She took very good care of her flowers!  Talking to each one, setting up a table just for them!


Checking on her flowers!  It was adorable how much she cared for them!



This is Brooke at 2 months.  These are jammies that both Caylee & Bridget wore as a baby!!




Caylee & Brooke playing their favorite game... staring contest... Brooke always wins!




Caylee & Bridget being goof balls!  Hanging around upside down!


Love this picture of Brooke!



Caylee lost her first tooth!  This was on Saturday February 25th!   My Birthday!  I wasn't there when it happened but she called me so excited!  She was so happy when the tooth fairy came that night! 

No comments: