Monday, April 4, 2011

Driving.....

2 weeks ago we took the girls for a ride in their Jeep.

They both took turns driving the car around the town! (you know around the block twice)


Caylee tried to help Bridget drive!
We (Me & Adrian) Cracked up the whole drive! These Kids couldn't drive straight to save their life! Bridget was extremely bad! They would get started going down the street nice and straight and then next thing you know they are on the other side of the road! Luckily we only had to break for one car! It was fun and highly entertaining!



At my Mom's 2 weeks ago we went through some old dresses from when my sister and I were little!

This was mine!


Both Me and Katie's First Day of Kindergarten Dress!
This was Katie's!

This was Katies too! Aren't they too cute?

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

WOW nice dresses...lol I must admit that they made me laugh. Styles have changed for sure. Although I think that the 1st day of Kindgarten dress is awesome and cute! Caylee should so wear that!