Caylee & Bridget at Caylee's 5th Birthday party!
Birthday Girl!
Party Hardy with her Friends
Adrian's Sister, Adrian, Kyle, Their Mom Jules! Christmas Eve 2010
The Whole Gang! Christmas 2010
Caylee Loved opening gifts! She has hit the age where she just wants to rip it open and not worry about what she got until after there is nothing left to open!!
Bridget wanted every thing opened once she opened it! Forget the rest of the gifts!
Caylee ready to head to my parents for a New Years Eve Party!
Caylee being a goof wearing Grandmas glasses at Dinner.
Random day before school!
Bridget birthday party was that peter piper pizza. Everyone had a good time!
Mom and Dad IN THE ZONE!
Opening!
Good Sports!
Me & My Birthday Girl!
I know this is blury but I like how it looks!
Getting marked on Grandmas wall!
He Shoots he scores!
Me & Unlce Earl!
Addi! The party was on her actual birthday she enjoyed her mini cupcake!!
Smile!
Me & My Girls!
Caylee!!
I LOVE this picture of me and Caylee!
After the party we went to Moms house to hang out and eat Tacos! I wrestled with Zane, Caylee & Bridget! They had a blast beating me up with pillows and throwing me around!
Our Valentines was spent bowling! It was a lot of fun!!
The Girl's School had a dance! The kids loved it! They danced for 1.5 hours! It was cute in a hokey pokey kind of way!!

A few weekends ago we went up to Prescott! On our drive we saw a double rainbow! The girls were so happy about finding it! It was the start to a great weekend!
Tessa, Caylee, Bridget & Baby Trey. This is my newest nephew Trey! He is TINY!!!!
We woke up at the hotel to this:

So we ran out to play in it right away! it was AMAZING!
The Girls thought it was cool that I let them throw snowballs at me!
Snow Angel!!
Tossing the snow in the air!

LOVE THIS!
loving the snow!

It was so bright from all the white that it was pretty hard to keep your eyes open!
LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!!! Don't I have the cutest Family Ever?! Yes, Yes I do!
The Girls!

After we got back from Prescott we went to the Zoo!
Caylee wanted to go all alone! She did great!
Caylee

Tessa (My Niece)

Bridget
There were Zebras in there but they ran before I got the camera and Bridgt in one spot!
After the party we went to Moms house to hang out and eat Tacos! I wrestled with Zane, Caylee & Bridget! They had a blast beating me up with pillows and throwing me around!
Our Valentines was spent bowling! It was a lot of fun!!
The Girl's School had a dance! The kids loved it! They danced for 1.5 hours! It was cute in a hokey pokey kind of way!!
A few weekends ago we went up to Prescott! On our drive we saw a double rainbow! The girls were so happy about finding it! It was the start to a great weekend!
Tessa, Caylee, Bridget & Baby Trey. This is my newest nephew Trey! He is TINY!!!!
We woke up at the hotel to this: 
So we ran out to play in it right away! it was AMAZING!
The Girls thought it was cool that I let them throw snowballs at me!
Snow Angel!!
Tossing the snow in the air!
LOVE THIS!
loving the snow!
It was so bright from all the white that it was pretty hard to keep your eyes open!
LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!!! Don't I have the cutest Family Ever?! Yes, Yes I do!
The Girls!
After we got back from Prescott we went to the Zoo!
Caylee wanted to go all alone! She did great!
Caylee
Tessa (My Niece)

Bridget
There were Zebras in there but they ran before I got the camera and Bridgt in one spot!






3 comments:
amy you have such a beautiful family!You guys just seem so happy, I am really happy for you!
We are so happy! The last 2 years have been the best! I think we are figuring this family thing out!
I'm missing your blog Susan! I want to see the little guy!
LOVE all the pics! when I saw that it was new...I got really excited!!! Yes your family is cute!!!
Post a Comment