Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Kids Are Cutier Then Your Kids

Caylee loves to steal my camera and snap some pics. I think its cute.... sometimes!





I guess Bridget was her model!
.
.
.
.
Caylee is constantly trying to teach Bridget new words. Bridget is most definitely the quiet one.
Today attempt:
.
Caylee: "Bridget can you say Macaroni and cheese?"
Bridget: .(thinks about it)............. YUMMM
Caylee & Bridget (ok and me) laugh and laugh and laugh!
.
.
.
I asked Caylee what she wants to be when she grows up and she said matter-of-factly:
.
.
"I'm going to be a painter that paints flowers and when I'm done being a painter I'm going to be a Rock Star"
.
.
So there you have it. You better get your autographs now.

2 comments:

Our 3 Monkees said...

Hello! It's Mindy's friend Melissa. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. They are adorable. =)

The Olson Family said...

I would have been right there laughing with all of you during the Mac n Cheese conversation. Love the snap shots Caylee took! I'll take my autograph now please!