Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lemonade!

Today we made Lemonade! The Girls had a blast and so did I! We received a juicer as a gift and put it to good use! I peeled all the lemons and Bridget dropped them in while Caylee pushed them through! They had their jobs down perfectly! We ended up making 3 batches of Lemonade because everyone was having a good time! I love making memories!




This was right after she finished off the pure lemon juice in the bowl! Her face is priceless! She couldn't believe the taste!!


This was before she drank the rest of the juice! Little did she know what a bad idea that would be!



There is a picture somewhere out there of me sitting on the counter making lemonade somewhere around this same age! I tried to recreate the picture with Caylee since that moment is one of my earliest memories!




No comments: