I bet no one noticed there that she was drooling!!:) Isn't it amazing that mom and kids pictures are far and few between! :) Nice to see your blog updated! I know I need to do mine too! Maybe its time to take the christmas music off too ;)
I got the music off! i don't have working speakers anymore so i forgot about that! You need a new header! Time to get busy on scrapblog!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I bet no one noticed there that she was drooling!!:) Isn't it amazing that mom and kids pictures are far and few between! :) Nice to see your blog updated! I know I need to do mine too! Maybe its time to take the christmas music off too ;)
I got the music off! i don't have working speakers anymore so i forgot about that!
You need a new header! Time to get busy on scrapblog!
Post a Comment