Thursday, September 17, 2009

Its been a while....

I know its been a while since I updated. I'm having trouble uploading pictures so here is what you get for now! In August We (Mom Katie & Me) took the kids to the Children's Museum. We weren't super impressed but the kids had a lot of fun.

Zane
Bridget

Caylee


The mini sinks in the bathrooms for the little ones.

Joey left for College in August. This was the day before he left.



I LOVE This picture!














Grandma with her Grand kids


Bridget had a 18 month check up in August. She is 22 lb! and I can't remember her height right now. But she is still underweight and tall. She is learning more and more words every day! Its really neat getting to see her develop into a little girl rather then a baby. Even this week I noticed her cry has changed. When she is super tired or just mad about something its totally different sounding its not an upset baby any more its a little girl. I remember watching these changes on Caylee and its amazing that Bridget is already there!

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

It looks like they had fun at the museum. Thanks for posting!!! I have been wanting to see some pics