Caylee's on the BIG Slide
She Made it!
Hello!
Caylee mastered climbing these steps! The last time she went up she did it with no help. She was so proud!
Swinging
Look at that Natural Mohawk! lol
She loves the swing too!Saturday we decided to have a picnic at the park. Since we were already out when we decided we stopped and picked up McDonald's and off to the park we went. We sat at a table to eat and a fry falls to the ground. All the ducks around come running over to get it. I sat with my feet up on the bench the whole time! I'm trying really hard not to pass on my unnatural fear/hatred of birds to the girls! I stayed as calm as I could and Adrian threw fries as far away as possible so they would run over there and eat them! Although they kept coming back! We managed to get our lunch in. Caylee did get a little scared when they got too close to her looking for scraps. Bridget didn't notice the ducks at all! Bridget picked up a chicken nugget and started munching away. When we were almost done and the fries were almost gone Bridget put her nugget down and grabbed a couple fries then when Adrian looked at her she shoved them in her month like 'nah nah nah these are mine!' It was so funny it was like she was 5 years old for that minute!! We had a great time at the park. Bridget LOVES the swing! She was cracking up every time you would give her a push! I have a video I will post next!


No comments:
Post a Comment