Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Words!



So Bridget said her first words last Saturday September 13th. Let me set the stage for you. I was holding Bridget in my lap on the couch. She was playing with a small pink stuffed puppy dog toy. Caylee and Adrian are still half asleep on the floor right next to the couch. Bridget dropped her stuffed dog on the floor, looked up at Adrian and said "DADA" Just like that. Caylee yells "Bridgey just said DADA". It was so cute! Its like Bridget dropped her dog and look at Adrian wondering why he hadn't picked it up for her yet! She wasn't mumbling or babbling like babies do... she really said it! DADA like I want you!

I took this picture right after to capture the moment too bad by then she was on to bigger and better things.... her toes!

2 comments:

Arnett's said...

Oh my gosh! How great is that! And at just 7 months! Genius!!

The Richardson Family said...

Aww.. it's amazing how quickly they grow up!! She's so cute! Miss you guys!