Saturday, August 30, 2008

6 Month Check Up (...already... I know)

(Leaving the doc's office)



(She is leaning in toward me when I took this but I still think its cute)



Bridget had her 6 month check up yesterday! She now weighs 16 lbs 2 oz and is 27 inches long. She grew one inch from a month and a half ago and added 1/2 lb too! She thought she would have gained a bit more since she is now on solids but we will check her weight at her next appointment in December and make sure she is still gaining. That's all that matters, she continues to gain! That puts her at the 50% for her weight (down from 73%) and 83% for her height (about the same %). The little soft spot on the top of her head is just about closed! Her ears look great and there are no concerns about her hearing. She should be babbling a bit more any day now but really she is a fan of shrieking! Usually about 5:30 am! Very high pitched shrieking!
Oh yeah and the best news is we get to cancel the GI Specialist appointment for next week! No big bad mean test need to be done for my baby girl!!!!!!!!! Such a relief!!

3 comments:

Stoddard's said...

oh, all those posts are too cute! I like the one with Caylee singing!

The Richardson Family said...

Oh thank goodness!! I'm so glad shes doing better =) And dang, I can't believe how quickly time flies!! So big already!! Give them lots of kisses for me.
Love you guys!

Wahlstrom said...

YEAH! She is twice as big as her cousin! We will see if he catches her weight! At the rate he is going maybe he will be the same soon!