Friday, July 11, 2008
5 Months
Bridget had her 5 month check up this week. She now is a hefty 15 lb 7 oz. She is up one lb from last month! She also grew 1/2 inch. Her weight gain and growth is right on track! She is chubbier then Caylee was but she is very healthy and proportioned well! She surpassed all her milestones and her doctor was very pleased by her sitting up abilities for her age!! She gets to start having meals now! She has been having cereal at night for a week or two and loves it!! Fills her up good! She doesn't seem to have any issues with spit up/ acid reflux when she has the cereal! She will now be up to 3 or 4 feeds a day with Cereal and other stage one baby foods! YA For Bridget! She is grow up way too fast!!! She has a check up at the end of August after she is eating baby food on a regular schedule to see if that helps with the reflux or if she still needs to see the GI specialist. Keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer that it self corrects and we can cancel that appointment! !!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new backround. I cant believe how big she is!! I need to come see you guys! Hopefully her reflux fixes itself. I will pray for that!!
Post a Comment