Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Zoo!

We took the girls to the zoo on Sunday! We were trying to go before it got too hot but I think the animals already thought it was too hot! Most of them were sleeping and hard to see because they found a little patch of shade in the back of their quarters. Caylee had so much fun! She wasn't happy when she figured out we were almost back to the car! As soon as she saw the parking lot she started to cry for the elephants! lol she is just too cute!



The bird that was just way to close!!


The elephant named Reba!!!


Caylee and Daddy checking out the animals


See Bridget was there too!


One of Caylee's favorite... the carousel... I think Adrian put her on the Eagle on purpose....


One of the few animals that were awake!


Caylee thought the Giraffes were really cool



Giraffes again


Posing by the giraffes


Us girls by the water!


Caylee waiting for daddy to bring lunch! (isn't this picture so cute?)


Mommy & Caylee riding the Camel (although Caylee still calls it a pony) I think this ties with the carousel for her favorite thing at the zoo! I thought she would get scared once she was up there but she loved it and even told the "pony" to go faster!!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Wahlstrom said...

How fun riding the big pony!! I think Caylee will be a bird specialist and want many birds as pets!! Maybe we will start her on really liking birds this year!! :)

The Richardson Family said...

gosh bridget looks just like adrian.
I can't wait to see her!