First Grandma & Papa came over last Saturday for a play date with the girls!
Papa REALLY wanted to School Bus! Caylee was laughing SO Much!
.
.
.
Next: HOLY MOLY!!!!!!
So every piece of furniture in our house that came in a box I (Amy) put together! Every single one! No that is not an exaggeration ...we all know Adrian's attention span is like 30 seconds long and no furniture can be put together that fast..... until now!!! For Christmas Adrian's mom got us some patio furniture! A couple chairs, a lounge chair, a beverage cart and an umbrella. We went today to pick up the base for the umbrella and Adrian got it all set up!! Check it out!
Take it out of the box (in one piece)
Insert umbrella
Open Umbrella!!!
Look at him! So proud of his work!
And see those chairs... he put them together too ....
helps that they came out of the box in one piece....
The Beverage Cart isn't pictured because its still in a bunch of pieces. It was the only thing that didn't come put together and I have had a chance to do that yet!!
Next: Bloody nose
So I have never had a bloody nose (knock on wood) and Caylee got her first one today! so gross Adrian took care of this one because ugh I just didn't want to! Give me puke or dirty diapers but a bloody nose ... no thanks there is just something very strange about a bloody nose that creeps me out! And yes I actually took a picture of him doctoring her up!!










1 comment:
Wow. You are like super mom with all these things going on with a new born!!
Post a Comment