Bridget Danielle was born Friday 2-15 @ 9:48 PM. She weighs 7 Lb 15 oz and is 20 inches long. She is absolutely perfect and beyond adorable. Caylee seems to be adjusting well and loves giving Bridget lots of kisses!!
AMY!!!!! Oh my word...found your blog on Sara's I had no idea you were on #2 that's awesome!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy to see that you've kept in touch with Sara, I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people, but I've gotten a little better with this whole blogging thing it definitly helps! Well I hope that we can keep in touch! yea for babies! (p.s. this is ashleigh "south" but its Shappell now,by the way)
3 comments:
Congrats! I cant wait to hold her more!!
Hi Amy and Adrian and Caylee,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is a beautiful little girl. Caylee looks extremely thrilled to be the big sister!
Love Aunt Cindy
AMY!!!!! Oh my word...found your blog on Sara's I had no idea you were on #2 that's awesome!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy to see that you've kept in touch with Sara, I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people, but I've gotten a little better with this whole blogging thing it definitly helps! Well I hope that we can keep in touch! yea for babies! (p.s. this is ashleigh "south" but its Shappell now,by the way)
Post a Comment