
We had an ultrasound last week to check on our baby girl! All is good with her! She is growing and getting stronger and stronger! She is "doing VERY well" according to the doctor... pretty much that is a nice way of saying she is HUGE!! She is (was on 11/21) 2 lbs 13 oz That means at 27.5 weeks she had already developed to the size that she should be at 30 weeks! That is for her size as well as weight! She can even out over the next 2 and a half month (yep that's all that's left she is almost here!!) or she can continue to be big! They are going to keep an eye on my size and will decide if they need to check on her size closer to her due date! Other then that she is a very healthy girl! We finally got to see a profile shot of her face! She still had her hand in front of her face but you can see she has a little baby fat on her now and is starting to look a lot more baby like! You can see the poor girl has the "Schumer" nose! I think she was sleeping but she did open her mouth and close it, it actually looked like she was mouthing Hi! She is still nameless but don't be surprised if we keep her name a secret until she arrives! I will tell you though that she does NOT have a name as of now! Its so hard to find one we both love!
3 comments:
SO cute! I love the 3-D! She is huge! I am so excited. I love the name Sara!
Ahh Baby Britknee Eyelean Bailey Leyva is so cute!! We see your 'Schumer' nose!
Love,
Aunt Katie and Uncle Shaun
:)
It's getting closer!! I'm so excited =) However the 3-d picture kinda freaked trenton out a little! ha ha
I think you should stick to brooklyn!!
Love, Auntie Jericho
Post a Comment