Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sea World!!!



Trip There! "do you see that?"
Watching Shaum!


Penguin hitting on Adrian and Caylee freaking out
about a huge stuffed animal!
Trolley Ride!


Here are a few pictures from our trip to San Diego! Caylee loved Shamu! We won her a stuffed animal like Shamu and she is obsessed with it!! She even wanted him out on the trip home! On our flight out Caylee learned how to say "you see that I see that" and said it for each cloud in the sky! During the bumpie parts she would say "wooooow wooooooowwwooooww" Needless to say she was our entertainment for the trip!


In San Diego they have a trolley that takes you around! It was pretty neat. For the most part people were nice... there was one lady that tried to give Caylee candy (if thats what it really was...) and wanted Adrian to buy a $400 juicer from Costco. Odd! Caylee like the trolley rides and held on for each trip!

3 comments:

Arnett's said...

I bet that was so much fun. I am sure Caylee loved it! How long did you get to go. That is so cute that she tried to grab clouds!!

The Richardson Family said...

Poor thing.. she is so scared!! But, I'm sure she loved everything else!

The Olson Family said...

I love the pictures! Caylee looked like she was having fun. Well, except for the picture where she was scared. Thanks for sharing your trip!